onsdag 20. oktober 2010

Cat insurance

I took Frankie to the veterinary to get him sterilized a few weeks ago, and the doctor offered me free cat insurance for 3 months. A couple of days later a telephonesalesman calls me offering me to insure my cat. I didn't even know you could do that, but I guess the insurancepeople needs money too. My cat lives a pretty laidback life where he's indoors most of the time, and after he got sterilized he became even more relaxed. The insurancesalesman told me about the cat getting ill from this and that, and catdiabetes, catfights etc. It sounded like he was trying to hard to sell it. Btw catdiabetes? Is that a common problem? wtf.
Here is a picture of Frankie not worrying about illness and just doing what he usually does; relaxing.

21 kommentarer:

  1. I don't think you have to worry, really. Phone sellers will say pretty much everything to sell their stuff.

    SvarSlett
  2. I've heard that feline diabetes is somewhat common as is feline AIDS, but unless your cat is around a lot of other cats you're not going to have to worry about the later at all.

    But either way cat insurance sounds like a major BS scam to me.

    SvarSlett
  3. yeah, sterilized cats are usually more relaxed and more likely to get fat, you should keep that in mind...

    SvarSlett
  4. While I am an avid cat fan, that insurance sounds really fishy -- what do they cover, and how much will they cover? I'm willing to bet everything is very limited.

    SvarSlett
  5. Dawww, cute.
    But cat insurance? Lol wtf :D

    SvarSlett
  6. He looks like "I am gonna bite"

    SvarSlett
  7. That cat is sweet. All the other pictures of frankie are too cool. Wish I had a cat.

    SvarSlett
  8. Didn't know you could get pet insurance, I should probably do that for my puppy. Keep me updated on how much it runs you..

    SvarSlett
  9. only reason to get pet insurance is if you have a dog that you could use for breeding... otherwise it is just another sham to play mind games with you

    SvarSlett
  10. My favourite cat in the WORLD. Frankie is the man damnit! I want to send frankie a pile of cash and hooker cats, whats a postage adres rofl XD

    SvarSlett
  11. What a little explorer. Will definitely be following frankies adventures.

    SvarSlett
  12. Frankie is a straight G-Gangsta. Anybody messin with frankie they gon git popped son.

    SvarSlett