lørdag 30. oktober 2010

Changes

As you all know this is a blog about my cat, Frankie. He likes to eat, sleep and play around, but that's mostly it. I've been thinking about expanding the blog to include my interests too. Frankie likes to sit besides me when I'm on my computer and see what I'm doing.
I like to speculate in stocks on the Oslo Stock Exchange and play games, and I guess that's a part of Frankies interests too, unless he's just likes to sit on the couch.
Anyways, I feel a bit tired from all the work this week, so I'm going to keep it short. We'll see what I'm writing about tomorrow, but I'll continue to post pictures and videos of Frankie on a daily basis. :)
Here is a picture of Frankie washing himself:

14 kommentarer:

  1. I think you should post about anything you want, and if your cute cat is still going to be a part of it then it's just awesome :D

    SvarSlett
  2. I must say that it was one of the initial thoughts i had about your blog: "is he really just gonna blog about his cat?". Expanding the blog seems like a good idea, cats are awesome and your sure is a lovely fella but there's so much more and if you think you might have other things to blog about (obviously), go for it!

    SvarSlett
  3. Keep the pictures coming. Frankie is awesome.

    SvarSlett
  4. Cats never smell bad after they lick themselves.

    SvarSlett
  5. I'd love to get a cat with the personality of a dog, all the cats I see are so independent and spend no time with their owners. Yours look boss :)

    SvarSlett
  6. he does a good job of washing himself

    SvarSlett
  7. I want to be able to wash myself like that

    SvarSlett