mandag 18. oktober 2010

Frankie and his litterbox

Frankie has grown pretty much since I first got him. I have a litterbox with a top on it to prevent his "litter" from stinking up my livingroom, but it doesn't seem like he wants to get all the way inside. Maybe it's the smell, maybe he's just a big guy? I don't know. Here is a pic of one of his not-so-private moments :)
Btw, if you ever get a cat, you should buy catsand that clumps up and has "odor-control". I bought some cheap kittylitter from the grocery store, but it didn't help on the smell. Now I buy a more expensive type from the petstore which really is worth it, since catshit stinks bad. It's easier to clean if the sand clumps up too.

15 kommentarer:

  1. my cats just outdoors, I don't even own one of these =P

    SvarSlett
  2. You don't necessarily need to buy the most expensive you can find though. While never having owned a cat myself, I often get to hear that some of the cheaper ones are the most priceworthy ones you can get, with odor control and all.

    SvarSlett
  3. Frankie is giving a look that says: wtf, why are you taking my pic while i'm taking a dump?

    SvarSlett
  4. Cant believe you made a blog about your kitty XD Thats freaking awsome man haha. I wish there was a breed of cats that stays small at kitten size and never grows (imo the cutest stage there are).

    SvarSlett
  5. probably doesnt want to go in because of the smell!

    SvarSlett
  6. Very cute cat, i'm thinking of getting one sometime too!

    SvarSlett