onsdag 27. oktober 2010

Frankie and his spots

We have had Frankie for over 7 months and he has found himself some places that he likes better than others, but I have noticed that he changes his favorite place almost every 2 months. At first he loved to sleep and sit on the sofa, then he moved over to the bed, then the other sofa, and now he likes to sit in his cage. I've just recently taken of the top on the cage and put in a nice blanket, so maybe it's the improvements he like...
Here is a picture of Frankie just sitting on the floor.

24 kommentarer:

  1. oh my god. i remmeber this.
    it was that time we had frenched fries.

    SvarSlett
  2. all frankie needs i a laptop on his favourite spot

    SvarSlett
  3. I love this cat. I love this blog. FUCKIN FRANKEH!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Cats are curious haha. I'll be checking in on Frankie so keep up the posts!

    SvarSlett
  5. Frankie does the most adorable things

    SvarSlett
  6. Are those pussy slippers in the background?

    SvarSlett
  7. No, it's his "catbed". I posted a picture of him sleeping in it a week ago.

    SvarSlett
  8. He looks like a panther in that pic.

    SvarSlett
  9. Frankie's life is so interesting

    SvarSlett
  10. god i love reading about frankie. so cool. my cats got a weird habit too, whenever shes coughin up a hairball or puking, she always walks straight to my ps2 or n64 to barf on them. i hate her for it

    SvarSlett
  11. Very cute cat, I really want one >.<

    SvarSlett
  12. I love frankie what a beautifill catt

    thanks for the love on my blog too bro presheate it

    SvarSlett