fredag 29. oktober 2010

Frankie and the stock market

Frankie and I like to trade on the Oslo Stock Exchange. He gives me his analysis and I consider them. We made a bit of a mistake earlier today as we sold some YAR-stocks (we bought at 286 NOK) to 300,50 NOK when the current price is 309 NOK. O_o
We were worried about the US growth numbers, but they seem okay. Maybe I'll buy myself in again on Monday if it dips as it looks like could reach 320 very soon.
Here is a picture of Frankie showing me how crazy the stock market has been the last couple of years.

26 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, never get tired of seeing this cat :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Your cat is amazing, I wasn't really a cat person until I met my girlfriend, she has 5 cats and every single one of them has an unique personality! I still don't think they can do to well on the stock market business though...

    SvarSlett
  3. Frankie is awesome! Following him daily :)

    SvarSlett
  4. hey man can I hire frankie to do some financial stuff for me? LOL

    SvarSlett
  5. haha, good luck with the investments!

    SvarSlett
  6. If only I had a cat that would be as useful as yours :(

    SvarSlett
  7. so are you a daytrader? you should blog about that :P

    SvarSlett
  8. lol what, I don't know what to say about this...but I like it o_o

    SvarSlett
  9. I just lost my cat that looks just like this! :(

    SvarSlett
  10. Frankie seems to be your good luck charm

    SvarSlett
  11. Frankie picks stocks? is there anything this cat cant do?

    SvarSlett
  12. Frankie rocks. Buy him a fresh fish for supper :D

    SvarSlett
  13. if me and frankie were in prison, I would take it

    SvarSlett
  14. He wants to show you his harbl.

    SvarSlett