onsdag 3. november 2010

Hide and seek

Frankie and I usually play hide-and-seek together. Before I go to bed I have to play with Frankie to make him tired so I can sleep without him bothering me.
Yesterday we did the same thing. I ran to the kitchen and hid by the fridge and he saw me and jumped up and "tagged" me on my stomach. Then he hid behind the sofa and I "tagged" him. After a while I wanted to take a break and go to the toilet, so I walk normally to the toilet, while he follows me, and I urinate. As I stand there and do my "business" Frankie just stares at my hand, and then suddenly he jumps up and "tag" my arm. I was holding my penis and he shoves me, making me piss on the wall and some on the floor. Then he ran away and hid. What an asshole he is.
I don't have a picture of him shoving me, but I took one from when he was done playing around;
As for the stock market, the OSX has fallen over 1 % so far because Statoil lay down an okey Q3-report, but with awful guiding. STL falls 5 % (!) dragging OSX down with the oil-price rising. YAR does not seem to be affected as it rises over 0,7 % as we speak. I'm still waiting to see what Ben Bernanke has to say today before I buy myself in again.

20 kommentarer:

  1. I wish I had a cat :x.

    I also wish I knew things about day trading, but that's another story, haha

    SvarSlett
  2. Love this Frankie character , not that I approve of what he did.

    SvarSlett
  3. great story! had fun reading it

    SvarSlett
  4. you and Frankie are living the life

    SvarSlett
  5. it must be cool to chill with Frankie all day

    SvarSlett
  6. Damn! This makes me want to have a cat!

    SvarSlett
  7. oh wow, thats hilarious, never trust a smiling cat man

    SvarSlett
  8. i personally don't like cats, but this one seems okay. I would get a cat if it was like frankie.

    SvarSlett