torsdag 4. november 2010

Making a mess

As you all know, Frankie likes to play around. Sometimes, even when I don't play with him and just sit on the couch, he'll have some kind of urge to just sprint around in the room and shove small things around. I'm getting used to this now, but in the beginning it was a bit frustrating to go and pick everything up. When I see him like this now-a-days I'll just play with him for 30 minutes, then he'll get tired and sleep on the couch.
Here is a picture of Frankie screwing around in the laundry basket;
As for the stock market, Ben Bernanke lifted the market once again, and OSX is 1,5 % up from down 2 % yesterday. STL is still falling, but YAR who fell 2 % yesterday opened up at 306 NOK and is now up over 3 % at 311. I can see YAR rising to at least 320 NOK in the very near future, but I'll wait for a little correction, maybe down to 306 before I buy myself in.

20 kommentarer:

  1. Who cares about the stock market as long as Frankie is here :o)

    SvarSlett
  2. Agree with Madness :) As long as Frankie's doesn't go down 100 % we should be good.

    SvarSlett
  3. My cat loves both dirty and clean clothes, but clean clothes especially.

    SvarSlett
  4. Frankie and his shenanigans :D

    SvarSlett
  5. If Frankie likes to play around in clothes.. I definitely think he will like my apartment. I have clothes all over the floor

    SvarSlett
  6. I like what you did with your blog.
    Followin !

    SvarSlett
  7. Lucky you dont have a dog, they like to eat your clothes instead... and sometimes piss on them, i hate dogs.

    SvarSlett
  8. I cant get enough of Frankie. That little bastard.

    SvarSlett
  9. I wrote a tutorial today about AdSense estimated earnings versus actual earnings. It's called AdSense Adds Cents in Your AdSense in Order to Make Sense?

    I also include a bit about why I promote my blog in your blog's comments.

    See you there!

    SvarSlett