fredag 5. november 2010

Sleeping Frankie

I've was searching youtube to find a video showing me how to cut his claws with the new clipper I bought, and I came across a tutorial about how you can make your cat sleep on the bed with you. I saw it and it made me think, doesn't all cats like to sleep on comfy beds ? I mean, I didn't even put Frankie on my bed before he slept there. When we first got him he hid behind the sofa for a day, only coming out at night to eat, but the second day he was all over the place and used the bed like it was his own. He has been sleeping with us ever since.
I'll post another story about how the clippings went tomorrow. Here is a picture of Frankie trying to read before he sleeps, and it looks like the book isn't that exciting;
I think I'm just going to stop posting stuff about the stock market. All I do is recap what has happened. Anyways, for those who care, I bought myself in again, but this time in Seadrill (SDRL). I'm over 1 % up just today, but I expect them to go well over 200 NOK. Q3 is at the end of the month and I'm hoping it's good.

20 kommentarer:

  1. What's he reading about? Certainly looks like he's bored!

    SvarSlett
  2. Ah, he's cute even when he sleeps :P

    SvarSlett
  3. Not all cats like sleeping on beds. My kittens like my computer chair.

    SvarSlett
  4. must be a zombie book lololol , looking forward to more , and my cat sleeps next to me at night and watches tv with me xD

    SvarSlett
  5. It's gross to have your pet sleep in bed with you. Not healthy. Look it up.

    SvarSlett
  6. can't wait until your next post!!

    SvarSlett
  7. I showed my friends your post and they enjoyed it! Keep them coming!

    SvarSlett
  8. frankie is the cutest cat ever !

    SvarSlett